Applications are now open for those wishing to undertake media activity at the 2024 Adelaide Motorsport Festival. Please complete the form below by February 28 2024.
Adelaide Motorsport Festival media accreditation is strictly available to professional journalists and photographers only. This includes:
• Working media covering the event
• Local TV, radio and press representatives
• Motorsport press
• Photographers with motorsport customers / motorsport specific websites
Applications not considered media coverage include:
• Freelance writers / photographers not on assignment for an established news outlet / motorsport website
• Personal (non-motorsport) Facebook Page / YouTube channel where you publish your photos / videos
• Personal (non-motorsport) blog where you publish your photos
• Photographing friends competing in the event
• Spouses and other guests of working media
• Applicants under 18 years old
Media accreditation will only be issued to applicants with previous working experience at motorsport events. Previous experience must be stated on the form below.
Motorsport Australia Media Accreditation or equivalent insurance is compulsory for this event. Applicants who do not currently hold Motorsport Australia Media Accreditation are able to apply at any point from the Motorsport Australia website.
Please note: Holding Motorsport Australia accreditation does not necessarily mean credentials will be granted or approved. Accreditation is at the sole discretion of the event’s media coordinators.
Event accreditation credentials must be displayed.
After lodging your application you will receive an email closer to the event confirming we have received your details. Receipt of this form is not an automatic approval of credentials. To be considered, your application must be compliant with the above criteria and proof of coverage and is at the sole discretion of event organisers.
If you have any questions regarding the media accreditation process in 2024, we encourage you to contact:
Phone: 0437 766 609