The 2023 Adelaide Motorsport Festival is almost here! The following are the 10 must-do things to make the most of your experience at the event.
1. Get up close to all the cars participating in the event in the paddock area, including the Formula 1 star car pavilion.
2. Check out electric race cars, planes, bikes and more in the in the RAA E-Motion Zone, including Hayden Paddon’s revolutionary Hyundai Kona rally car, a Tesla racer, a Formula E car, electric plane and so much more.
3. Watch a free seminar or meet the stars of the event in the Grand Marquee, with a number of sessions per day including driver signings, tech talks and product launches with the OKAR bar right there to stay refreshed.
4. View over 50 million dollars-worth of McLaren vehicles in the McLaren display, as we celebrate 60 years of the legendary manufacturer.
5. People watch along the luxury strip of BMW, Zagame, Aston Martin, Audi, Mercedes and other villas, with motorsport personalities and celebrities amongst the crowd.
6. Grab a gin in the Distillery Garden, where you can buy a bottle of Cut Hill Distillery’s new B186 Whisky, with an actual piece of carbon fibre from Gerhard Berger’s iconic Benetton B186 BMW encapsulated in the stopper.
7. Get a bite in the Food and Wine Zone, where you can buy a can of ‘Qualifying Session Ale’, the Adelaide Motorsport Festival’s own beer made by Little Bang Brewery. While there, check out the nearby family zone with fun activities for the young and old.
8. Go trackside under the shade at the Wakefield Hairpin Mound or one of the elevated platforms and grandstands to see the action up close.
9. Visit traders and the vehicle displays. Get around the whole event site for just $5 by jumping on a Breakthrough golf cart taxi.
10. Grab some merchandise to remember your time at the 2023 Adelaide Motorsport Festival.