Victoria Park Sprint
Friday November 30 (practice)
Saturday December 1st
Sunday December 2nd
The Sprint element of the Adelaide Motorsport Festival Victoria Park Sprint includes 1 practice session on Friday 30th November and two days of competition on Saturday and SUnday 1-2 December. Entry is open to open-wheelers, touring cars, sports & racing cars from the 1930s to current.
The sprint itself will involve 14 cars on the track at any one time and shall be run in a super sprint format with cars racing against the clock. Competitors will receive a practice session plus four sessions of up to 15 minutes each throughout the weekend. With a focus on rare, classic and special interest vehicles, the entry process involves an application to compete via non-refundable expression of interest, followed by a selection process and then an invite to compete being released to the successful competitor.
- Expressions of interest ($40) open on May 2nd each year via this website.
- Expressions of interest are examined in June
- Invitations to compete are extended in July
- Full payment to secure entry is required in August
- Waitlist and additional categories contacted September
ENTRY FEE once you are accepted is $825 which includes an undercover Garage Space, Souvenir Garage Plaquard, 3 Crew passes for the weekend (valued at over $150)
The 2017 Regulations below are indicative of the 2018 regulatiuons yet to be released.
Vehicle selection criteria will be based on the following: Priority to new entrants, vehicle history, age, spirit of the event and diversity within the field. All entrants must hold a minimum level L2S licence.
The proposed categories open for Expression of Interest for the Victoria Park Sprint 2018 are below:
- Formula 1 (2 categories)
- Trans-Am (TA2) Cars
- Prototype, Specal Interest and 1 off Vehicles
- 5 Litre Touring Cars
- Heritage Touring Cars
- 70 years of Porsche (All Porsche vehicles)
- Time Attack
- Sports Sedans ( Modern and Historic)
- Improved Production, Saloon Cars, HQ's
- HIstoric and Classic Open Wheelers
- EVO / WRX / NISMO Challenge
- Modern Exotics
- Sports Cars
Autosport is our official safety equipment and racewear partner for the Adelaide Motorsport festival.